Thursday, June 6, 2013

std VI English -Letter Writing (Informal)

I.      Write a letter on  each of the following topics:
1)      Your friend has just won a competition. Write a letter congratulating him/her. Briefly touch upon how much you appreciated the effort put in by him/her in preparing for the competition and suggest what he/ she intends to do now to help others face similar challenges.

2)      Your cousin who lives in a village has invited you to spend the vacations at his house. Write a letter thanking him/her for his/her invitation. Accept the invitation and describe a few things that you would like to do at the village with him/her.

3)       Your friend has been bitten by a dog and is currently recovering at home. Write a letter inquiring about his/her health and wishing him/her a speedy recovery.


6 comments:

  1. ma'am mine is done in my notebook.

    Meghna Vaddadi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma'am I have also done this in my notebook




    Tuhina Singh 6c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ma'am i have written the letters already

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ma'am i have written the letters in my notebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ma'am I have done it in my notebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. ma'am done in notebook
    vinit vyas

    ReplyDelete